The Owner / Landlord, Sheridan Suites Apartments Hotel located at 1501 sw 2nd ave, Dania Beach, 33004, Rents the vacation property to the Guest / Tenant for a period specified and approved by the Landlord / Owner / Management under following conditions:
- Specific Unit will be assigned on arrival.
- Management reserve the rights to relocate Tenant / Guest to similar unit if one pre-planned becomes unavailable or damaged or inhabitable.
- In event that unit is, then management may elect to issue refund of unused stay funds / credit.
- Additional costs and charges, unless this charges are included in the invoice:
- Rent tax: 11% over Gross amount of rents and additional Rents.
- Cleaning fee: $39.99 Studio / $49.99 1 BR / $69.99 2 BR / $79.99 3 BR
- Pet fee: $80 per pet per stay
CHECK-IN: 3:30 PM
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM
In case of late CHECK-IN Guest must inform the management.
CHECK-OUT on time, to provide cleaning team to perform the job timely. Otherwise additional fee may apply.
Shut down all of the equipment (except Refrigerator), make sure that lights are off and doors are locked. Notify the management of check-out in person, SMS / Text message or phone call.
All funds due to the property management will be deemed Rents and Additional rents.
At the Costs are as described in the web site offer and become valid as soon as booking is approved.
Please contact us at if you have any questions and / or concerns during your stay.
- OCCUPANCY LIMITS: The Tenant certifies that the limitations of this property have been limited on specific number of persons permitted to occupy the premises and noise nuisance conditions, and agrees to abide to such limitations. Tenant agrees that if such limitations are exceeded, management shall have the right to cancel this agreement. In the event it becomes necessary to cancel this agreement, as provided for in this clause, any money paid by Tenant will be forfeited as liquidation damages. Standard occupancy Studio – 2 person / 1BR – 2 person / 2BR – 4 person / 3BR – 5 person
- NOISE/NUISANCE: Tenant shall not disturb neighbors with any loud noise or music, or unlawful, unsafe or pollution causing behavior. Should Tenant allow or participate in such behavior, Tenant will be evicted immediately and the remainder of the rental fee and the security deposit will be deemed: DAMAGES AND BECOME NON RETURNABLE and FORFEITED.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Refundable security deposit will be held on credit card in case credit card not valid will be collected in cash Studio – $300 / 1BR – $375 / 2BR $425 / 3BR $490.
The Tenant is responsible for the care of the premises, its grounds, appliances, linens and furnishings and for any and all damage by negligent or wrongful acts caused by the Tenant or Tenant’s Guests. Tenant agrees that management may deduct charges from the security deposit for any damages as well as any excess cleaning fees and/or missing items and/or cost of repairs and/or replacement. All Security deposits will be refunded upon inspection and cleaning of the property. If guest vacates the permises without inspection then, deposit will be mailed back or returned to credit card no later than 7 business days from the date of the departure, unless a claim for damages is made, in such case you will be advised of such by Registered Mail. However, forfeiture of security deposit will not relieve Tenant of responsibility for the costs of such damages or any losses in excess of the amount of the security deposit. I
- CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds are given if cancellation is received less than 90 days prior to arrival date.
- CLEANING RESPONSIBILITIES: Your cleaning fee is intended for a one-time cleaning service upon your departure. There is no daily housekeeping service and you are responsible to maintain all premises in a neat and clean condition throughout your stay. Some cleaning supplies are available in the house for your use, however if they run out it is your responsibility to replace them. Wash all dishes and Linens while your stay and live, no more than one load for cleaning crew after your departure. Otherwise additional charges may apply.
- USE OF THE FACILITES. Guests are welcome to enjoy the premises and public areas, use 2 Barbecue Grill at the Pool and Garden, after you use, shall be cleaned, free of charcoal and debris. Swim at own risk, no lifeguard on duty. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Pool hours 9:00am – 9:00pm. All technical problems and concerns to be reported to the management ASAP.
- LAUNDRY: Coin Laundry facilities are provided for your convenience. It is your responsibility to wash all dishes and Linens while your stay and live no more than one load for cleaning team after your departure. Please observe sidewalk garbage pickup and recycling days (Monday and Thursday) Containers shall be on the curb the night before. Premises shall be left in generally clean condition and free of any food leftover and garbage and other refuse of any kind inside if the premises.
- PETS: Pets are only allowed on premises, with prior approval by the Management. No pets are allowed at the pool area or public areas. Pets fee assessed and paid as
- SMOKING: Smoking is NOT PERMITTED inside the Suites/Apartments and no less than 25 feet of the exterior, smoking is permitted at designated areas only. Violators of Smoking regulations will be fined at $250.00 per offence.
- LIABILITY AND DAMAGE: Tenant shall indemnify and hold owners free and harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, damage, or expenses arising by reason of any injury, including body injury, death, property damage and/or injury resulting from the use of any appliances, accessories, use of swimming pool and/or use of seawall and boat dock, whether caused by a negligent or intentional acts and/or general use of the premises and sustained by any person including Tenant, Owner or any Agent, Guest or Employees owner or Tenant.
- NO SUBLETTING: Tenant that reserved the property is the singer of this agreement and shall be present as a guest for a whole period of the stay. Tenant acknowledges that subletting of premises is not permitted. Tenants that will sublet the property, will be subject to fines of up to $120. 00 per day and may be subject to eviction.
- FURNISHINGS AND ACCESSORIES: All furniture, TV’s, remote controls, video and audio equipment, linens, towels, kitchen appliances, cooking and dining utensils, pillows, blankets/bedspreads/comforters, pool and patio equipment, barbecue grill are provided in the house for your rental use. Please exercise care in use of all electronic devices and appliances. All furniture shall remain in the same / original positions as it was before the check in. In event that some furniture, fixtures or household items are moved and not returned to its original location or missing, a charge of $ 20.00 per furniture item will apply and deducted from security deposit. Missing Items will be charged to the Guest/Tenant as additional rent.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY: The Management and/or its employees shall have the right to enter the property at reasonable hours for the purpose of repairs and/or inspections with or without prior notice. Management reserves the rights on the short notice to exhibit occupied units to prospective Guests, government officials, contractors without any counterclaims from the Guest.
- DEFAULT BY TENANT: This agreement imposes an obligation of good faith in its performance and enforcement. Tenant understands that upon violation of any conditions, including, but not limited to submitting the balance of rental fee in full, all other restrictions, covenants and obligations of this Rental Agreement, The management may terminate this agreement and enter the property by force or by statutory proceedings, in which case any and all moneys paid by the Tenant will be forfeited by the Tenant as liquidated damages in addition to, but not in lieu of, any other right or remedy available under law. All the Visitors needs to be approved by the management. If the amount of guests posted on reservation will exceed, reservation will be considered false without any refund offered to the guest. All unregistered guests and visitors without managements approval will deemed breach of contract.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT: By booking this property for rental purposes, Tenant/Guest agrees to the terms of the Lease and Conditions. In fact that he or she stipulates the following:
I, as a Guest / Tenant, AGREE and ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I READ AND AGREED TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. Such agreement shall become in force and valid after the booking is confirmed with the First installment. This contract is enforced and valid as soon as credit card authorization form signed.
Bank transfer information: Chase Manhattan Bank. Sunny Isles Beach Branch, FL 33160 Acc. Title: Guaranteed investments LLC / Sheridan Suites Apartments Hotel
Routing# 267084131 ACC# 593615979